Wednesday, 23 July 2014

EOS Fairy/Fay Blue Lense Review

Hey guys!
I'm back with another lense review. These lenses are call the EOS Fairy (or Fay) Series in the colour blue.

These lenses have a base curse of 8.8mm or 8.6mm and a diameter of 14.5mm. I really like these lenses because they are a lighter shade of blue and look a lot more natural than, say, the EOS Dolly Eye Series.

This is me wearing them:

Comfort: 
I find they dry my eyes out a little bit quicker than the other lenses I own but other than that there is no irritation and I could wear them all day without a problem.

Coverage: 
They do let a little bit of the natural eye colour through the centre in bright places but it is not very noticeable at all unless you get up really close the lenses. 

Usage:
These can be used in every day fashion but I also wear them for my Alois Trancy cosplay and even my Luka Megurine cosplay. If you want to see these images you can check out my Instagram or Facebook :)

Where can I get these lenses?
You can get these lenses from almost any large circle lenses company yet I suggest you get yours from Uniqso because they're a lot cheaper :P

This review was short but I really do like these lenses so I highly recommend them to anyone interested in circle lenses!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment