Saturday, 24 May 2014

AquilasKiss~Vassen Bambi Queen Brown Contacts Lenses Review


Hey, everyone, AquilasKiss here.

So I received some Vassen Bambi Queen brown contact lenses from Pinky Paradise.

As you know, if you've been following me on my other websites such as Instagram, Tumblr or anywhere else I am known, I have dark brown eyes that sometimes appear golden green.

When I put on the Bambi Queen Brown this is how it appears on my eyes:



(top: C.C from Code Geass, bottom: Asuna from Sword Art Online)


As you can see, the contacts lenses are very enlarging at  14.5 mm. They are great for every day use, lolita and cosplays for characters with brown/gold eyes. They look incredibly natural over almost any eye and have a large coloured area so almost none of my natural eye colour can be seen.

They are incredibly comfortable and easy to insert into the eye. I only had a little bit of irritation with my left eye but I believe that has little to do with the quality of the lense. Currently, these are my most used contact lenses for cosplay because of the natural effect they have on my eye when I'm doing characters with large, brown eyes. 

The lenses are affordable at a price of $23.90 USD and really worth the invested money. The lenses have gold flecks also, to create a more bright, golden effect which is unique. 

Ratings:
Comfort - 8/10
Enlarging - 8/10
Colour - 7/10
Coverage - 8/10
Everyday - 9/10
Cosplay - 10/10
Price - 8/10
OVERALL: 8/10

Please remember to pop over to my Instagram and Tumblr if you want to see more of my cosplay pictures. I update regularly so there is almost always new material. ^-^ 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment